Thursday 8 September 2011

I'M STILL GROWING:

Though Edmund Hillary failed on his first attempt, on his second try he
climbed to the top of Mount Everest. A few weeks after his success, he
addressed a group. From the stage, he pointed at a picture of the mountain
and said in a loud voice, "Mount Everest , you beat me the first time ,but I beat
you the second time around because you grew all you were going to grew...
but I'm still growing!" - Brian Cavanaugh, T.O.R,.

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life
meaningful." - Joshua J. Marine.

"Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top then you
will see how-low it really was." - Dag Hammarskjold.

"Never let a day pass you without saying, I will do better tomorrow." - Brigham Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment