Thursday 16 June 2011

MAKE OTHERS FEEL WONDERFUL

"Mom, you were right. When I am with John I feel like he's the
most wonderful person in the world. But I am not getting
married to him," said Angie.

"I don't understand, "said her mom.

"Mom, it's simple. I don't want to marry the most wonderful person in the
world. I want to marry a guy who makes ME feel like I'm the
most wonderful person in the world."

"Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play." - Stewart Emery.

"The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself.
Check yourself against this list of obstacles to a pleasing personality:
interrupting others; sarcasm; vanity; being a poor listener; insincere flattery;
finding fault; challenging others without good cause; giving unsolicited advice;
complaining; attitude of superiority; envy of others' success; poor posture
and dress." - Native American Proverb.

No comments:

Post a Comment